Salary: $2,500.00 to $5,500.00 /month
We are seeking a Branch III Licensed Termite Inspector (or motivated candidates to train (paid) to acquire their Branch III license). This position will be for Escrow and Limited Inspections. Commission benefits are included on top of salary.
Requirements for this position include:
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, realtors and co-workers
- Current California Driver’s License with clean DMV record (no DUIs etc)
- Clean/cleared background check
- Willing to crawl under houses in confined spaces to inspect for termites and wood destroying organisms.
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to sell (relationship building, trade shows, cold calls, etc.)
- Abiding by uniform code and maintaining a professional image
- Face to face interaction with customers and realtors.
- Able to work weekends and after hours if necessary.
- Physically inspecting a variety of commercial and residential structures to determine the presence of pests, fungi and other wood destroying organisms; calculating the severity of infestations and the degree of structural damage.
- Writing reports which include findings and recommendations
- Creating diagrams and graphs indicating the type, degree and location of infestations.
- Interfacing directly with homeowners, home buyers and their agents regarding the work to be accomplished.
- Determining the costs, estimating the crew time and scheduling work.
- Coordinating with the crew person to ensure that jobs are done legally, professionally, and within specifications.
- Receiving and accounting for company funds.
- Maintain company issued equipment and vehicle in a clean condition at all times.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Familiar with construction methods and terminology, knowledgeable of current rules and regulations enacted by various governmental agencies, and familiar with all types of wood destroying organisms, the types of damage they do, and how to effect controls.
*Education and Specifications*
- A Branch III Field Representative license from the State of California and Structural Pest Control Board is expected to be acquired within 90 days of hire or as soon as possible dependent upon testing windows and availability; must attend regularly scheduled training sessions to maintain license.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
We’re looking for people who enjoy working with customers, are detail oriented and like to solve problems.If you are looking for a fast-paced environment with advancement opportunity, please apply today!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and promote diversity through a culture of inclusion and opportunity. We actively seek transitioning military personnel and veterans. We are a drug-free environment.
Additional context: Stable company, training, career, management training,commission, delivery, driver, uniform, warehouse, food safety, retail, restaurant, hotel, apartment, fleet, military, veteran, successful, growing, field, expenses, construction, route driver, route manager, delivery, service, technician