In the fight against COVID-19 Hunters is now offering Indoor Sanitization Services! Licensing granted by the State of California.
Sterilization will be provided by crews trained in cleaning techniques that meet EPA guidelines for use against SARS-CoV-2, the novel coronavirus.
Our sterilization services kill and destroy all coronavirus and influenza viruses on frequently touched hard surfaces such as equipment, counters, walls, door handles and food preparation tables. Have your home or business areas sterilized for the safety of family, friends, and employees. Increase the safety of you homes, stores, restaurants, gas stations, and workplaces.
Call us for a quote or more information.
Commonly Asked Questions:
What pathogens can be sanitized?
Our formulation is approved for sanitization against the following viruses:
- Avian influenza A virus – H5N1
- Coronavirus (all types)
- Hepatitis B Virus – HBV
- Hepatitis C Virus – HCV
- Herpes Simplex Type1 virus
- Herpes Simplex Type2 virus
- HIV-1 – AIDS virus
- Influenza A/Brazil virus
- Influenza A H1N1 virus
- Respiratory syncytial virus
- Vaccinia virus
It is also approved for sanitization against the following bacterial organisms:
- Burkholderia cepecia
- Campylobacter jejuni
- Corynebacterium ammoniagenes
- Enterobacter aerogenes
- Enterobacter cloacae
- Enterococcus faecalis
- Enterococcus faecium
- Escherichia coli
- Klebsiella pneumoniae
- Legionella pneumophila
- Listeria monocytogenes
- Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Proteus mirabilis
- Proteus vulgaris
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Salmonella enterica
- Salmonella schottmuelleri
- Salmonella typhi
- Serratia marcescens
- Shigella dysenteriae
- Shigella flexneri
- Shigella sonnei
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Staphylococcus epidermidis
- Streptococcus pyogenes
- Vibrio cholerae
It is also approved for sanitization against the following fungal organisms:
- Athlete’s Foot fungus, Ringworm (Epidermophyton, Microsporum, Trichophyton
- Candida albicans
What entities can be safely sanitized?
Our formulation is approved for use on non-porous surfaces in:
- Hospitals, medical and dental offices and clinics, healthcare facilities, nursing
homes, physician offices, operating rooms/theaters, radiology rooms, isolation wards,
quarantine areas, hospices, and medical re- search facilities.
- Patient care rooms & facilities, recovery rooms, Emergency Rooms, X-ray cat labs, exam rooms, newborn nurseries, neonatal units, orthopedics, respiratory therapy, surgical centers, labs, out-patient surgical centers, blood collection rooms, central supply, housekeeping & janitorial rooms, ophthalmic/optometric facilities.
- Homes, condos, apartments.
- EMS & fire facilities, emergency vehicles, ambulances, ambulance equipment/surfaces, police cars, fire trucks.
- Day care centers and nurseries, sick rooms, elder care centers, kindergartens, and preschools.
- Acute care institutions, alternate care institutions, home healthcare institutions.
- Life care retirement communities, elder care facilities.
- Restaurants, restaurants and bars, bars, kitchens, taverns, cafeterias, institutional kitchens, fast food operations and food storage areas.
- Supermarkets, convenience stores, retail and whole- sale establishments, department
stores, shopping malls, gift shops, video stores, bookstores, dressing rooms and
laundries, photocopy centers, bicycle shops, auto repair centers.
- Computer manufacturing sites, toy factories.
- Food establishments, coffee shops, liquor stores.
- Police stations, courthouses, correctional facilities, jails, prisons, municipal
government buildings, penitentiaries, correctional institutions, bus stations, train stations.
- Kitchens, bathrooms and other household areas.
Call us for more information: 530-342-8950