We Know Bed Bugs!
The presence of a bed bug infestation can have a substantial impact on business or home life. We offer powerful, customized bed bug treatments that eliminate bed bugs where they live and breed. We work quickly and efficiently with as little disruption as possible.
Hunters’ Bed Bug Technicians are licensed by the Structural Pest Control Board (SPCB). With Hunters’ assistance, you can take steps to lessen the damage of bed bugs and reduce the risk of bed bug infestations. Along with eradicating bed bugs, our licensed and trained technicians can inform you on the habits and biology of bed bugs so you will know the steps you can take to protect yourself and your family from future bed bug infestations.
About Our Bed Bug Extermination Service
There are a number of options to effectively get rid of bed bugs, but sometimes it can get confusing when trying to decide which option would be best for your situation. Here is some basic information regarding the two different methods used to kill bed bugs.
We also offer full array of Bed Bug Extermination treatments, which can vary based on the type & severity of the infestation. Treatments can include but are not limited to:
- Heat Treatments: Our affordable heat treatment systems offer you the ability to perform bed bug control work without relying on chemical residues. Heat can be used to kill every type of bed bug and their eggs. Additionally heat can kill bacteria and viruses. Whole room heat treatments involve our specially designed equipment to raise the temperature in your home to kill the bed bugs. Bed bugs and eggs die within 90 minutes at 118°F (48°C) or immediately at 122°F (50°C). During a heat treatment, the air temperature in the room is typically between 135°F (57.2°C) and 145°F (62.7 °C). A heat treatment typically takes between six and eight hours, depending on the condition of the area being treated. However, Heat treatments do not offer any residual effects and your home could quickly become re-infested after a heat treatment if prevention steps are not taken.
- Steam Treatments: This includes steaming all carpeted areas where tack strip is located as bed bugs commonly lay eggs on and / or around this specific area, bed bugs can lay 1-5 eggs per day. Adding to the population of the infestation, this can require up to 2 treatments, depending on the infestation.
- Spray Treatments: This includes spraying all baseboards, furniture, mattresses / box springs and all areas in unit the ensure that a residual is applied for bed bugs to come in contact and be eliminated, this will require up to 2 treatments depending on the infestation. Additional treatments may be required. Often, a residual insecticide will be applied to the border of the home/room being treated for bed bugs as a prevention step.
- Crack & Crevice Treatments: This includes all cracks and crevices within all furniture, bed frames, night stands, mattress / box spring, couches, recliners, entertainment centers and all areas where bed bugs live and breed. This treatment is intense, time consuming and one of the most important treatment as bed bugs dwell in cracks and crevices, so a good penetration of chemical is needed to eliminate all activity.
- Silicon Dust Treatments: This includes all areas that have voids, such as walls, legs on bed frames, legs on tables, dressers, closets, and face plates such as electrical plug-ins and light switches. Hunters Services will dust all areas with a silicon dust that has one of the longest residual to eliminate all activity and to prevent bed bugs from accessing adjoining units, if infestation is at a high frequency.
- Fog Treatments: This includes fogging the entire units to agitate bed bugs and push them out of the crack and crevices where they are commonly found. Fog treatment are solely used to move bed bugs out of hard to treat areas, so that this will cross over the 4 other treatments applied by our bed bug specialist to ensure all activity will be eliminated.
Hunters Bed Bug Eradication Guarantee:
Hunters can customize a treatment for your needs to safely eradicate bed bugs from infested rooms or areas. If bed bugs are found in the treated room or area within the next 30 days, Hunters will perform further treatment at no additional cost.
Ask about our Low Income Program
- Long Term Disability
- SNAP / Food Stamp Program
- Section 8 Housing
The discount provided is determined on a case-by-case basis and varies upon the size & severity of infestation.